This weekend was the first weekend I came back to my lovely house to spend time with my fabulous parents. I made it over a month before coming home. Now that I am home, I have done the following:
- Slept in my own bed. I was able to stretch out and be comfortable at the same time!
- Sat at a kitchen table. The cafeteria tables just don’t add up.
- Done my laundry. Boring.
- Went to garage sales with my Mom and our neighbor-friends. I bought a bunch of name brand clothes for more than reasonable prices. I also got a journal, which is brilliant except for the fact that I don’t want to write in it because it looks so nice.
- Eaten home cooked meals, a nice change from cafeteria food.
- Spent time with my meritorious parents. I love being with them.
- Prayed to God and read my old devotionals.
- Read my Rick Riordan book.
It’s been a stupendous time.